Monday, April 18, 2016

Consulting for Your Small Home Based Business 1 Hour

Consulting /Coaching 1 Hour One on One To help You Achieve Your Goal To sell your Product Online !
   
$35.00 Hr
      




I am very excited to offer a direct consulting program where you can have direct contact with me to ask me anything from starting a  home based business fro making edible food items Candy, Baked goods, and more ! Starting from home can be a challenge but it is not impossible, and with over 10 years selling sweets and treats from our Retail Bakery to our multiplatform selling online I have years of experience that can help you navigate the start up of your online food business.

With getting the right licenses, Insurance, Equipment, Sourcing ingredients, Creating a listing online , Starting a store on Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Bonanza, or even creating your own Website !! From scratch I can offer you guidance and experience second to none for your Niche Food Products. I have my products in retail stores as well, and can walk you through the process to get your product of Store shelves !

Looking to spread the word about your product online through marketing on Social media ? I hold a degree in Marketing and have Successfully created social media presence that gets my Company results ... Results in Selling ! Pinterest, Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger you name it we have a presence on it ! and I can Show you how to spread the word for your Brand.

This service offers many other priceless information that will help you cut down on the time YOU invest in starting your business!

I will have 10 Hours Available each Week in 1 Hour slots Once you place your order I will email directly with a timeslot I have open and you choose what's best for you !
These times are available Monday through Friday between 7:00pm - 9:00pm  I will let you know which slots are open and your choice for the 1 Hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment