Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Motivation 2016 TODAY WILL BE THE GREATEST chance to change your life !

Motivation 2016
TODAY WILL BE THE GREATEST
 chance to change your life !
 
Aside from running my business and Youtube Video Series and consulting ... I seek motivation !
You have to have an inner motivation no matter how great you want to be ! I hold 7 patents , Degree in Marketing, Own my business, have a Son, a Wife and Numerous other "things' that keep me busy ! I don't tell you this because I want to brag ... I tell you this because honestly I seek motivation each day just like you would! I love all things I have done and the things I still seek to do but pushing yourself when you honestly DON'T feel like doing it is a challenge.



I read anywhere from 6- 9 books at once. They are all on how to make the most of this life ! Being truly successful in this life has NOTHING to do with money ( in my opinion) it has a PART but it is not the MAIN goal. Seeking peace, Happiness, understanding , love of family , are all VERY important factors I have found in finding a balance in life .

Each day one thing I tell myself is that truly TODAY is the only day I will get . Many have said the similar but you know something its VERY true . I would always think about the yesterdays the tomorrows and so on, but those have either been lived, or may never come !
So what I have is the now, and for me I MUST...... MUST make it count. From the health of my body to the peace in  my home, and t the Financial bottom line of the business . It ALL ties together and the balance you create in these areas LEAD to a successful life. It has taking a TON of mental effort each day to focus on the things " I WANT" not on the things I don't.

This may seems easier said than done but it must be done you have to take the mental focus off the nonsense in this life! Listening to yourself more than that friend who says you can't, that parent who carries with them all the things they did not achieve and passes it to you ! that teacher professor that says you won't when you know you will !
Everyone else will have BAGGEDGE they will love you to help carry for them ! WORDS have power this is a fact once you begin to change the conversation with yourself so you aren't fighting yourself you will then change yourself !

I will post on my next blog post the listing of books I use everyday to keep me MOTIVATED !

No comments:

Post a Comment