Thursday, October 22, 2015

3 Steps to Becoming a 
Successful Entrepreneur:

1.) Find what your true passion is and why you do it! For me when I become interested in owning my own business I had wondered what it was I wanted to do. That thing that would get you up early in the morning and keep you there late at night. The driving interste that would lead me to never look at the clock and just DO IT! Well it has beena  long road to doing now what I do, but I had several "attempts" that well lets just say it did not work. BUT.....I never gave up the idea of being my own boss! So years later I have found that thing that I am passionaite about and never looked back. Oh and a huge YES you can make money at anything in this life that you are passionate about ( ANYTHING) don't let anyone tell otherwise. 
2.) Start small but think big. Yes I am not the first to say this BUT it is 100% true. Take small manageable steps at first and then graduate yourself to larger tasks. My wife would laugh hearing ME say this because when I had my first few small successes I wanted to grow my company to a Million dollar business in 2 days , and well that did not happen ( only in my mind). Start with a little step everyday, and learn as much as you can one day at a time. Business can be a stressful, challenging, rewarding experience, but it is ALL worth it and YOU CAN as long as you stay true to the vision you have for your business. 
3.) Be your own MARKETING department . Promote yourself until the cows come home , and after they come home continue to promote. NO ONE WILL EVER care as much about your dreams as you will. Mark Cuban once said " No one gives a S&^% about your product" you have to make them want your product. Create a need for your product. That is the KEY to any marketing campaign or anything anyone is selling. Create a NEED!

I hope in a small way these words help you and motivate you into becoming the business owner YOU want  to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment