Thursday, October 22, 2015

How to Use Social Media : 
Series Bloggers can promote your products or service ( for free) for you !

When I began this adventure into the world of online selling I had to familirize myself with the use of social media and how to navigate it and make it do what I needed it to do PROMOTE!
Well I came across an articla online that talked briefly about the use of bloggers ? I knew very little at the time about what bloggers even did let alone the use of bloggers to promote my business. Well fast forward to now and we have found bloggers to be a HUGE part of our marketing by design!
I found a huge group of bloggers ( food bloggers) on Facebook that would actually review my products in exchange for a review ? I would send the sample free of charge and ask them to post ( for all their follows) to see our products ( candy). The only cost was the shipping and production of the candy itself. Well it prooved to be a match made in heaven as we saw a huge surge in sales and exsposure. In thisvideo I talk about how we did in detail and what you can do to implemt to yur products .


No comments:

Post a Comment