Thursday, October 22, 2015

How to Use Google Plus:
Series Promote your products or Service with Communities !

I have always been a firm believer in social media and use it ALL the time to promote my business and line of products. I had heard of Google Plus a few years ago but never actually looked into it. I learned a little about it online and decided I would do a little "experiment" and see just how it worked and if would be either a waste of time. So it was about 4 months ago I started a page for my business. I filled in all the required info a business name website etc etc ......WELL in only 4 months we have had close to 50,000 views and already picked up followers and traffic on other social media outlets as well as our website have soared. We have found it to be now a great additional social media platform to promote our business and our products. The following video I talk briefly about the benfeits the 'communities" within Google PLus can be for business.

Hope this video is a benefit and let us know how you did with them !

No comments:

Post a Comment