Thursday, September 17, 2015

How To Sell on Amazon: Part 3 Video Resource
Since we have experienced great success on Amazon in such a short period of time I wanted to share what we have done with others who may be wanting to sell food or hand made on amazon. Of course you may know that Amazon is a HUGE online retailer, and (I wish I started selling on their site earlier) but everything has a time and place. Within 1 year we had done as many transactions as our 2 other online platforms combined !


So on our YOUTUBE channel which you can subscribe to where I discuss many topics to help you sell more online . I have included in this blog post a link to 1 of our videos where you can subscribe ! all our resources are FREE

Comment on our blog posts or videos let us know !


See what we offer in this video for starting to sell on Amazon food !



No comments:

Post a Comment