Monday, September 14, 2015

How to Start an Etsy Shop  Top 5 Tips to Get Started RIGHT!


Starting anything in life can be a bit scary because of the unknown factor and what you are not sure of . When starting a business for the first time is one of those " what was I thinking" moments ! BUT ....and this is a huge BUT it will be the most exciting thing you could ever do . the personal satisfaction that comes from the creation of something from a nothing is incomparable to many things this life has to offer. When we ( my wife and I) took the plunge to this entrepreneurial leap we really knew we wanted to be in business for ourselves BUT did not know exactly how we would go about it. This can be one of those things that will keep many people from trying. I would say from my own experience that you will NEVER know the exact path you will end up taking but you have to start where you are.


I have long told myself the business tells me where it will go. One day at a time and one step at a time the business has evolved into what it is today, but I could have never told you the direction it HAS taken is ne I knew all along! I would be lying to you !




So we just started .......


Sometimes in life you really do have to just start, and it will end up leading you. When I say the business told me where to go what I mean is that the types of products we currently offer and the ways we are now marketing ourselves online. This is just 2 things I give as an example of how your business will direct itself if you pay attention to it and let it grow. The video below is one I made to help with starting an etsy shop and what you can do to get off o the right foot!





No comments:

Post a Comment