Monday, September 14, 2015

How to Start Selling Amazon FBA 
with YOUR PRIVATE label food products :


We started our online candy company several years ago , and when we did we knew we wanted to grow but looking at where we are today ....to be honest I get excited EVERYDAY I get up I know we grow everyday ! It can be the most exciting thing operating your own business, but it does in all honesty take a lot of effort and energy , and is the most rewarding thing you will start !
The thing that I have grown to love about operating my own business really is the growing of the business. When you start something from nothing but just an idea and it grows you LOVE to see it develop and become something bigger than it was than when it started !
Since becoming a Dad I see this same type of feeling in seeing my child grow and learn and becoming something bigger than he was the day before .....


So back to the Amazon FBA selling technique . We are still kind of "new" to FBA private label selling but we produce about 90 percent of the candy we sell. We do sell a few items that rae premade name brand candy/ snacks, but almost all our candy is hand made by us, and for that the FBA private label program was a perfect fit for us ! Since we started seeing many of the items we make sell well I wanted to share with others how to at least "start" the FBA food program . Selling your private label food through FBA is slightly different than selling standard products via FBA . The video below shows the starting point for you to get going ! I do hope this video helps and if you have any questions let us know ! We will be adding numerous videos for you as a FREE resource for your candy, food , edibles line of products ... GOOD LUCK 





No comments:

Post a Comment